We warmly invite volunteers from all over the world to work with children at TCC. We are looking for volunteers to fill the following positions based on their interest and skills:
- Escort children to and from school
- Feed and clothe children (you will also be taught how to prepare African food)
- Teach English during and/or after school
- Teach Physical Education (sports and game volunteer)
Fundraising and Marketing Coordinator
- Responsible for grant writing and research, all online fundraising, marketing projects and mass communication channels (social media, blog, website, etc). Primarily responsible for organizing all fundraising events.
Sponsorship and Donor Communications Coordinator
- Responsible for all child sponsorship payments, communications, and solicitation, as well as the annual sponsorship drive. Handle day to day donor communications.
- Responsible for overseeing all volunteers.
Community Outreach Coordinator
- Responsible for engaging with the 17 wards in the TCC network to seek and support children in need.
Read full Coordinator job descriptions HERE.
Note: Volunteers are expected to cover their own cost of living. TCC can help you coordinate this outside of the orphanage, or you may stay at the orphanage with room and board for a weekly rate of $98.